ReviewsNo reviews yet
Ourika valley is a beautiful village of the Atlas, located only 30 km from Marrakech. It is considered one of the preferred destinations for both local and foreign tourists for its magnificent landscapes…
If you are searching for an outstanding discovery of what Morocco has to offer, a private tour might be the right kind for you. All our Marrakech atlas mountains tours can be tailored just the way our clients wish. These quality tours are flexible; comfortable and secure.
It does not matter if you want to experience the most known destinations of Morocco or if you are more excited to wonder around the less traveled roads, our private Ourika valley day trip is the perfect option.
Here is a Ourika valley day trip hightlights:
- Visit Ourika Valley and explore the small roads of the Atlas Mountains.
- Visit a Berber house for a typical homemade berber breakfast and discover there lifestyle.
- Enjoy the exceptional duo of the green beauty of the mountains and the freshness of the valleys.
- Hike up to discover the beautiful waterfalls of Setti-Fatma.
- Taste the famous Berber Tagine in a traditional restaurant with view on Ourika River or in a berber house.
- Visit a women cooperative of Argan nut oil & Workshop market.
Here is a Ourika valley day trip Itinerary
8 Hours Day trip to Ourika valley
In the morning, we pick you up at your hotel. We start our day leaving behind Marrakech and heading to Ourika. The landscapes on the road are spectacular passing through a road that crosses the mountains of the high atlas. Along the way, there are towns that still preserve the traditional life style far from the hasty paste of the city. It is a very beautiful journey with beautiful views. While touring the amazing landscapes of the area, we will take the chance to discover some of the traditional markets on the route, such as « Tnin Souk» on Mondays or « Aghbalou Souk » on Thursdays.
First stop will be in a traditional house of a Berber family that offers a typical homemade berber breakfast which consists of mint tea with bread, honey, butter and olive oil.
Our private Ourika valley day trip from Marrakech will give you the opportunity to go on a camel ride and take amazing pictures near the valley. After that we will continue our day trip to Setti Fatma to discover the 7 ourika Waterfulls. You will have free time to walk through the valley. You will enjoy around two hours hike of Setti Fatma waterfalls with a local guide.
After that you will saver a delicious lunch in a nice restaurant with a beautiful view over the river or a homemade meal in a typical berber House made by our best cook Mohamed at his home.
Once back to marrakech we stop at an Argan Cooperative that is run by women. Then, you witness the process of grinding and pressing of the Argan nut to make Argan oil, Argan butter, and cosmetic products. The Second stop is at traditional rug and jewelry Shop to explore artisanal berber products and you can also take this opportunity to buy some gifts and souvenirs for your loved ones.
- Pick-up / Drop-off : Your hotel, riad, or accommodation in Marrakech
- A/C modern vehicle driven
- English / French speaking driver
- Typical homemade berber breakfast .
- Mountain Local guide speaking French or English
What's not Included
- Other drinks
- Personal expenses