ReviewsNo reviews yet
Escape from the heat of Marrakech by heading towards the Atlas Mountains. Get on a mule and walk past Berber villages and enjoy the breathtaking view of the countryside. Enjoy a traditional lunch in a Berber house and take a short walk with your driver before returning to Marrakech.
By booking a private marrakech excursion, you will have an exclusive French or english speaking driver. There will be no other people in the group than your partner, family or friends. Also, if there are many of you, you will save money!
Here is a Imlil day trip from Marrakech hightlights:
- Discover the valley of Imlil and explore the Atlas Mountains.
- Visit the Tahanoute weekly souk (Tuesday) and the Asni Souk (Saturday).
- Admire the gorges of Moulay Brahim.
- Cross the village of Imlil (Berber village at 1150m above sea level).
- Berber Homestay Lunch
- Enjoy a hike or mule around Berber villages.
Here is a Imlil day trip from Marrakech Itinerary
09:00 AM Discover imlil the atlas Mountains
If you want to get out of the city and immerse yourself in the authentic and rural part of Morocco. Our day trip to Imlil will start at 09:00 am from your Hotel by private vehicle for 2 hours driving to the Moulay Brahim Gorge. Then the Berber village of Asni which is very popular for its weekly market to cross to Imlil, a bright green valley that remains cool and lush even during the hottest days of summer. Imlil is a small village located at the foot of Morocco's highest mountains, including Toubkal Mountain. Arrival at Aremd (1843 m) located in the upper foothills of the Western High Atlas, main path with streams and paths branching off in all directions to have our lunch which will be served in a Berber house in the village Aremd. Afterwards, you can take a short walk before returning to Marrakech.
- Lunch at the Berber family.
- Private vehicle air-conditioned and comfortable.
- Professional and qualified driver, speaking ( French and english)
- Departure and return to your place of residence.
What's not Included
- have a tea at the kasbah of Toubkal 5 euros.